- Dan Carter's young Southland fan fittingly farewelled with haka from school mates
- A young Dan Carter fan who tragically died recently was fittingly farewelled with a moving haka, performed by his classmates over the weekend. Dan Carter's young fan farewelled with haka from Southland school mates. 00:39 ...
- Mataatua Kapa Haka Regional competition draw announced
- The Mataatua Kapa Haka Regional competition will be held over two days from April 16-17 in Ruatoki. Yesterday, the draw was announced with 21 teams set to complete. Haka fever is in full swing and yesterday, Mataatua kapa haka representatives gathered ...
- Top Te Arawa kapa haka groups named (+video)
- Te Matarae i Orehu in action at the Te Arawa Kapa Haka regional competition. PHOTO/STEPHEN PARKER. After hundreds of hours of rehearsals and fierce competition the wait is over and the winners have been announced.
- Te Mātārae i Ōrehu retain title as Te Arawa Kapa Haka regional champions
- Te Mātārae i Ōrehu has retained the title as regional champions following the Te Arawa Kapa Haka competition. Five teams will go on to represent the region at the national Te Matatini competition next year and amongst them will be new team Te Hikuwai.
- AIG Haka 360-Degree Video Arrives on Gear VR
- Created by BuildVR the app features bonus content to learn about the Haka, its history and its meaning to the All Blacks team. The app is free to download, doesn't require a gamepad to watch and most people should find the experience comfortable to view.
Haka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Haka books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestransportation in brazil waterways
rice cooker description
standing law prudential limitations
vedic dream science
suvarnabhumi airport history