- The abandoned churches of Sai Kung: how Italian missionaries established Hakka
- Italian priests were once a common sight in what is now Sai Kung Country Park, tramping between Hakka villages, ministering to the spiritual needs of an enthusiastic flock. Few traces remain of the missionaries, however, except for a handful of small ...
- New Openings: Hakka Khazana
- Hakka Khazana is a new restaurant offering Nepalese, Indian and Chinese Hakka cuisine located in a plaza on Twain Ave. off of Mavis between Derry and the 407. The restaurant formerly known as Soaltee Restaurant has reopened under a new name with ...
- Meatless Monday: Aling's Hakka Chinese Cuisine
- What is it about fusing different cuisines that makes them taste so good? We know we can expect a variety of delicious meatless options from Chinese and Indian cuisine, but combine the two and you get Indo-Chinese or Hakka cuisine—something truly ...
- Changhua promoting National Hakka Day activities
- Speaking at a news conference on Thursday, Changhua County Magistrate Wei Ming-ku (魏明谷) said Changhua has been a gathering place for many "Hoklo" Hakka people, referring to people who are Hakka from the Fujian area in China but cannot speak ...
- Local Hakka girl dances into artist's heart
- BALIK PULAU: The Hakka Dancing Girl mural by Russian artist Julia Volchkova is a testament to the thriving Hakka culture in this rural town. It depicts Hakka dancer Pang Yi Chuen, 25, doing a merry twirl.
Hakka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hakka books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshinduism summary
ancient egypt literature
meaning of dreams about avalanche
unstructured data examples