- Hakka definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- The Hakka Building in Western Fujian, China
- The Hakka Building in Western Fujian,. China. By.
- Hakka - Asia Harvest
- Hakka. Status of Evangelization. Other Names: Hakka.
- 6/ The Hakka Ethnic Movement in Taiwan, i986—i99i
- This chapter describes and explains the Hakka ethnic movement (Kejia volume .
- DESCRIPTION OF HAKKA, A NEW GENUS OF JUMPING SPIDER
- Keywords: Hakka, Salticus, Menemerus, Hawaii, Salticidae. Like many other elements of the Hawaiian.
- Hakka TV children's program nominated for Japan Prize
- 1 (CNA) A documentary on the reconstruction of an elementary school and the lives of its students after the campus was destroyed by natural disasters has been nominated for the 2011 Japan Prize for children's TV, Hakka TV officials said Thursday.
- New Nokian Hakka Blue – Top performance for wet roads
- The high-performance Nokian Hakka Blue summer tyre can masterfully handle the rapidly changing road conditions in the summer.
- Vancouver 125 Banquet celebrates city's birthday, Taiwan-style
- The Vancouver Taiwan Hakka Association will showcase four dishes representing the Hakka people of Taiwan, who are descendants of Guangdong immigrants and make up 20 percent of Taiwan's population.
- ANALYSIS: DPP confident of its chances in Hakka constituencies
- By Chris Wang / Staff Reporter Democratic Progressive Party Chairperson Tsai Ing-wen, second left, and former Council for Hakka Affairs Commission chairwoman Yeh Chu-lan shake hands with two Hakka women on April 17.
- Hakka - An important element of Chinese culture
- Mar 10, 2004 You are invited to nominate and submit biographies of famous Hakka people to be included in the first Directory of Hakka people.
- hakka, all black rugby - YouTube
- Apr 17, 2006 WOW....that how you perform hakka. @yikkhongkiu ayo!
- Hakka language and pronunciation
- Information Hakka, a variety of Chinese originally from northern China that is now spoken the south east of China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
Hakka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hakka books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesl latifrons
potawatomi language grammar
the fugees singles
el salvador political divisions
dividend types of dividends