- The Four Freshmen bring a legacy of music to Jazz Society fundraiser
- In 1948, the group started as a vocal jazz harmony with members Don and Ross Barbour, Bob Flanigan and Hal Kratzsch. The original lineup toured bowling alleys and small clubs across the country before blooming into the international jazz scene.
- Yum: Dilla's 'Donuts' turns 10
- Paul Dean Daniggelis - Hello sir, I'm an enormous fan of the original Four Freshman (R.I.P.
- Ross Barbour, a Founding 'Freshman,' Dies at 82
- Ross Edwin Barbour was born on Dec. 31, 1928, in Columbus, Ind. In 1947, as a freshman at the Arthur Jordan Conservatory of Music, a division of Butler University in Indianapolis, he joined a barbershop quartet, Hal's Harmonizers.
- A fresh season
- MARSHALL - With the upcoming local concert series, people can sing along with the music of Neil Diamond, experience the longevity of a vocal quartet and listen to a large array of music genres.
- Vocal Quartet THE FOUR FRESHMEN Brings Unique Brand of Harmony to the Suncoast
- The Four Freshmen group tradition began in 1948, established by four students at Butler University in Indianapolis, Ind. Hal Kratzsch, brothers Ross and Don Barbour, and their cousin Bob Flanigan created a brand new vocal sound. Working without written ...
Hal Kratzsch is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hal Kratzsch books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hal Kratzsch Topics
Related searchesadbusters culture jamming
gait human leopard crawl
alex lifeson tone and equipment
mandrake the magician comic books
take that singles
saint symbology the list