Hal Roach Studios
- The pair remained with the Roach studio until 1940, then appeared in eight "B" films, Laurel tried to remedy by adding heavy defining makeup around his eyes).
- Hal Roach Studios and Michael Agee
- BRIEF OF HAL ROACH STUDIOS & MICHAEL AGEE AS AMICI. CURIAE SUPPORTING PETITIONERS. ______.
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit. Lothar
- Marx, 94 Cal.App.2d 704, 211 P.
- Becoming Charley Chase - All Day Entertainment
- What Makes Jimmy Jump? By llair Solan, ﬁlm Historian. When Chaney Chase began ﬁlming the ﬁrst short in his new comedy series at the Hal.
- Fredo Durand MIT EECS 6.815/6.865
- Oct 22, 2009 Earl Glick (Chairman, Hal Roach Studios), 1984: “You couldn't make Wyatt Earp today for $1 million an episode.
- make a screen test for Hal Roach Stud- ios. She competed with ﬁfty other ac- tresses, and was the only one given a contract with the studio.
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips | Pleading Paper
- Hal Roach Studios, Inc. v. Richard Feiner & Co.
- Hal Roach - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Most of the film library was bought in 1971 by a Canadian company that adopted the "Hal Roach Studios" name.
- Hal Roach Studios (historical site)
- Hal Roach Studios (historical site) 8822 Washington Blvd. at the corner of Washington and National in Culver City.
- Hal Roach article
- Roach soon made enough money to buy out his partner and renamed his company the Hal Roach Studios.
- Amazon.com: A History of the Hal Roach Studios (9780809326372
- Amazon.com: A History of the Hal Roach Studios (9780809326372): Associate Professor Richard Lewis Ward: Books.
- Hal Roach
- Hal Roach and Co. From the beginning, The Hal Roach Studio's specialty was comedy.
Hal Roach Studios is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hal Roach Studios books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.