A selection of articles related to half uncials.
Original articles from our library related to the Half Uncials. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Half Uncials.
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Beltane was a day representing many things to the Celtic people. It was the second of the four fire festivals. To most it celebrated the sun God, Baal(British)/ Bel(Irish)/ Beli(Welsh)/ Belanos(Pan-Celtic), although the sun appears to have been originally...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 31:2 Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people. 31:3 And Moses spake unto the people, saying, Arm some of yourselves unto the war, and let them go...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering. 25:3 And this is the offering which ye shall take of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 37
- Chapter 37 37:1 And Bezaleel made the ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half was the length of it, and a cubit and a half the breadth of it, and a cubit and a half the height of it: 37:2 And he overlaid it with pure gold within and without, and made a...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Half Uncials is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Half Uncials books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Homework Assignment Pushing Islamic Agenda Causes School to Shut Down
- Calligraphy is executed with an ink brush or an ink pen, whether an italic style, uncial style, carolingian half uncial style, Trajan style, or even Japanese Sumi, whatever.
- The Calligraphy Stars of Instagram
- And a word, written in black letter, uncial, Copperplate Script, Roman capitals, or even the “Star Wars” font by a professional, has all the virtues of those far more complicated handmade things.
- Treasure trove of sacred writings displayed for the public
- The text is written in Greek uncial writing, with all of the letters in capitals, with no spaces in between words. The name of Jesus Christ is abbreviated IY XY with a superscript line above the letters.
- British Library to lend oldest Bible for British Museum exhibition
- The Codex Sinaiticus or 'Sinai Bible' is one of the four great uncial codices, an ancient, handwritten copy of the Greek Bible.
- Sketchbook Contest grades 6-8
- Dolphin: I chose to draw dolphins for my drawing. Dolphins are beautiful and intelligent mammals. They are found worldwide in shallow seas.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Half Uncials Topics
Related searchesshort obligatory prayer
balthus influence and legacy
dignaga external references
t-800 comparison between series
radio station program formats