Half Way Covenant
A selection of articles related to half way covenant.
Original articles from our library related to the Half Way Covenant. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Half Way Covenant.
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. 17:2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly....
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
Half Way Covenant is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Half Way Covenant books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Far Beyond the Half-Way Covenant
- Yes, joy and laughter, worship and rev- erence will be in the building, and in us. A HANDFUL WITH QUIETNESS. Far Beyond the Half-Way Covenant.
- The Covenant Idea in New England Theology - Monergism
- JONATHAN EDWARDS: THE HALF-WAY COVENANT ATTACKED.......................... .................. 110.
- The Puritans, Part II The Decline and Fall and Persistence of
- debate over what became known as the “Half-Way Covenant.” The real question was who is eligible for baptism?
- Let the Winds Blow and Thunders Roar: The Great Awakening in
- I think we see a very important indication of this in the famous Half-Way Covenant that was adopted in. 1662 by the Congregational churches of New England.
Suggested News Resources
- LAGUARDIA: Weekly church attendance marks a special moment when God moves in
- The half-way covenant of the 17th century saw a decline in church attendance to roughly half of the population in early colonial America. George Barna wrote about the unchurched in his book, "Revolution," nearly a half a decade ago.
Suggested Web Resources
- Half-Way Covenant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Half-Way Covenant was a form of partial church membership created by New England in 1662.
- Half-Way Covenant
- The role of Half-Way Covenant in the history of the United States of America.
- Half-Way Covenant — Infoplease.com
- Half-Way Covenant, a doctrinal decision of the Congregational churches in New England.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.