- A fish and samphire meen curry recipe inspired by Goa
- I spent the best part of two years as a chef in Bombay. It's a bustling, chaotic city that – due to its predominantly Jain population – is largely vegetarian, and strict vegetarian at that.
- US, Canadian halibut season to start Saturday
- The commercial IFQ halibut season will open on Saturday, March 19, 2016, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) said in a release. The commercial fishery season dates are March 19 through Nov. 7, 2016 for all areas in Alaska.
- Market Fresh: Halibut is in -- and cod and rockfish, too
- “Fisherman will be headed out to target these white-flesh beauties on Saturday, as long as the weather holds,” says Dannon Southall of 10th & M Seafoods. “We are hoping to have fish in here Monday or Tuesday.
- Plaintiffs in suit against NMFS want hired halibut, sablefish skipper rule
- In 2014 Fairweather Fish and Ray Welsh filed a suit against the National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) following the finalization of a regulation that prohibited the use of hired skippers to harvest halibut and sablefish quota acquired after Feb.
- Salmon permit prices plummet while halibut soars
- Fire sale salmon prices last year and a dim outlook for the upcoming season have caused the value of Alaska fishing permits to plummet. To another extreme - the prices for halibut catch shares have soared to "unheard of levels.
Halibut is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Halibut books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
biblical astronomy in the talmud
history of nigeria the obasanjo administration
offender profiling thomas bond
manta tow technique