A selection of articles related to halleys comet.
Original articles from our library related to the Halleys Comet. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Halleys Comet.
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
Halleys Comet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Halleys Comet books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Flashback: The day a black-hearted Halley's Comet met a little European probe
- Its heart was as black as coal and its tail reached back millions of kilometres. It was roaring through space at 58 kilometres per second. Coming at it head-on was the 960kg Giotto space probe, just two metres in diameter and one metre high.
- When Giotto met Comet Halley 30 years ago – Watch!
- It is said that images of the comet Halley's nucleus obtained by the Halley Multicolour Camera on board Giotto spacecraft were processed to produce the above video sequence depicting the close fly-by of the comet on March 14, 1986.
- Where Will Humans Be When Halley's Comet Passes by in 2062?
- The spacecraft Giotto, named after the Italian painter Giotto di Bondone who painted the comet's portrait back in 1301, flew closest to Halley's Comet and basked in her halo of space dust.
- Bristol's space mission - from Filton to a close encounter with a comet
- Giotto's target was the most famous comet in history: Comet Halley – the first to have its return predicted.
- Comet-chaser Rosetta to feature at World Science Festival Brisbane
- In 1986, ESA's Giotto probe flew within 600 kilometres of Halley's Comet, returning spectacular images and data from a vantage point our ancestors could only have dreamed of.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesacid rain history
the rolling stones band members
coconut oil physical properties
feynman diagram beta decay
die zauberflte characters