A selection of articles related to hallucination.
Original articles from our library related to the Hallucination. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hallucination.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Hallucination is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hallucination books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hallucinations topic sheet
- Understanding the difference between hallucinations and delusions is important.
- THE OBSCURE OBJECT OF HALLUCINATION Like dreaming
- Like dreaming, hallucination has been a formative trope for modern philosophy.
- Face Hallucination: Theory and Practice
- In this paper, we study face hallucination, or synthesizing a high-resolution face image the low-resolution face images to obtain good hallucination results.
Suggested News Resources
- From Tommy to Jack: A (Hallucinatory) Dream of Universal Health Care
- Tommy Douglas appeared to me once in a drug and trauma-induced hallucination. It was 2002 and I was bearing the brunt of British Columbian Premier Gordon Campbell's vile cuts to healthcare.
- Juicy J – “Me” Video
- Here, we find the Memphis rap demigod in the forefront facing the camera while a sped up Scarface streams in background like a drug hallucination. Oh, did I mention that there's a swirling, moneyprint border that frames the whole endeavor?
- The Rum Diary Trailer Released
- Karen Austin, Marshall Bell and Michael Rispoli. You can view the trailer (which includes a scary, tripped-out looking Depp) below. And, it looks like there's the right amount of drinking, drugs and hallucination for movie based on a Thompson book.
- Meryl Streep's Margaret Thatcher Is A 'Granny Gone Mad' (VIDEO)
- The article claims the movie, called "The Iron Lady," uses dream and hallucination scenes to paint Thatcher as a woman haunted by regret over her own ambition.
- Economy is sick: Time to stop pampering MPs
- Muammar Gadaffi and President Museveni's hallucination that part of Mabira Forest is going to Mehta Group for sugarcane growing, we forget that the economy remains in bad shape and things are getting worse.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hallucination - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A hallucination, in broadest sense of the word, is a perception in the absence of a stimulus.
- Hallucinations: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- In some cases, hallucinations may be normal.
- Hallucination Recordings
- A label releasing Electronic music. Features artists such as: Rabbit in the Moon, Second-hand Satellites, Pimp Juice, Luna Sol, Hazed, and others.
- Hallucination - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a : perception of objects with no reality usually arising from disorder of the nervous system or in response to drugs (as LSD) b : the object so perceived.
- Natural Hallucinogen - YouTube
- Jun 1, 2006 http://www.skytopia.com http://www.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheseuropol history
pollinator decline consequences
yale university famous alumni
slayers list of slayers manga comic