Hamate Bone Articulations
A selection of articles related to hamate bone articulations.
Original articles from our library related to the Hamate Bone Articulations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hamate Bone Articulations.
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- (related to Aryan for "Boat") The Goddess of Death. She is said to secretly cast up a little bone ("Navya kostochka" = `Nav's bone') in a victim's food, and when the fragment is swallowed, they die. Her sacred day was "Naviy den"...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 19:2 This is the ordinance of the law which the LORD hath commanded, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring thee a red heifer without spot, wherein is no blemish, and...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Vulture
- Many people wouldn't consider the vulture a power animal - who would want an animal that eats dead things for a living to be theirs? After all, they're nasty and ugly, right? Look again. Vultures have long been considered important power animals. The ancient...
Symbology >> Animals
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
Hamate Bone Articulations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hamate Bone Articulations books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- No Slide Title
- 50% of lunate bones have a separate medial facet on the distal surface for articulation with the hamate bone.
- Symptomatic, Partial Union of the Hook of the Hamate Fracture in
- Methods: Eight patients who had sustained a hook of the hamate fracture were identified, on the ..
- Os capitatotrapezoid: a case report
- (OCT), was found in an articulated right hand of a male skeleton. and no joint cavity within these fused bones.
- The human skeleton
- Articulation with the cranium is through the condyle of the ramus and mandibular fossa of the temporal bone.
- MR Imaging oftheType II Lunate Bone: Frequency, Extent, and
- of hamate subchondral edema. Of the I86 wrists,.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hamate bone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bone: Hamate bone. Carpus.
- Hamate Bone Articulations | RM.com ®
- Hamate Bone Articulations articles, reference materials. Need more on Hamate Bone Articulations?
- Hamatolunate Impaction Syndrome - DR. K. msk cases
- as a lunate that has an “extra” articulation medially with the hamate bone.
- Hamate - anatomyEXPERT - Structure Detail
- Historically, synonymous names used for this bone have been the unciforme and cuneiforme. Articulations.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.