A selection of articles related to hamburg massacre.
Original articles from our library related to the Hamburg Massacre. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hamburg Massacre.
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Goddess of war and battles, consort of Ptah. Hathor took Sekhmet's shape when she made war on men. Sekhmet is usually portrayed as a woman with the head of a lioness, sometimes brandishing a knife in an upraised hand. Her name means the powerful. Sekhmet's...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Hamburg Massacre is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hamburg Massacre books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hamburg Massacre remembered with historical marker in North Augusta
- North Augusta, SC (WJBF) — People gathered in North Augusta today to recognize and honor the victims of the Hamburg Massacre of 1876 with a new historical marker. On July 8, 1876, the African-American community of Hamburg, South Carolina across ...
- New Hamburg Marker Unveiled
- The story of the Hamburg Massacre is one of the darkest chapters in the history of the North Augusta area. From July 4 to 9, 1876, eight men were killed in a series of racial confrontations. It began with a traffic dispute and ended in a group execution.
- When Harry met Friede: How an English soldier fell for a German girl in the
- And, after a year or so, when the military occupation eased its restrictions on fraternization, he went to the mayor of Hamburg to plead his case. ...
- White Mob, Black Militia Clash During 'Hamburg Massacre' On This Day In 1876
- Heated clashes between Black freedmen and Whites in the region were plentiful, but one of the most infamous of these exchanges occurred on this day in the town of Hamburg in South Carolina. Known as the “Hamburg Massacre,” six Black men and one ...
- Man who allegedly went to DC to kidnap Barack Obama's dog arrested
- WASHINGTON: Officials in Washington say they have arrested a North Dakota man who allegedly travelled to the nation's capital to kidnap a dog belonging to President Barack Obama. DC superior court documents say Secret Service agents interviewed ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.