A selection of articles related to hammer deroburt.
Original articles from our library related to the Hammer Deroburt. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hammer Deroburt.
- The God of the Hammer
- Gaulish/Continental. This is a figure of which a number of images and icons survive. He is invariably represented as a bearded male of pleasant and friendly aspect. He always bears a large, usually long-handled maul. Almost always, he also carries a cup or...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Today we'll consider Gebo, the seventh rune in the first aett. We're now almost a third of the way through the futhark! An alternative Common Germanic name for this rune is Gybu. Derivations of both names show up in later Germanic languages, such as Gothic (Gi...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- "Thunder", son of Odin and Earth. The most beloved god of the Viking Age, perhaps seen as the chief god at that time, and often known now as "god of the common man", Thor is best-known for his ceaseless battle against the giants. He is not...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Burning Times
- The enlightened emergence from the medieval Dark Ages. The Reformation. The Renaissance. An undeniably high point of human evolution. Or so we are taught, and so many believe, but to my people -- the Pagans, the Witches, the wise women and men, the healers,...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Welcome again to the Rune-of-the-Month Club. Actually, it seems like it's become more like the Rune-of-the-Season Club, since the last time I sat down to write one of these, I was snowed it; and now, daytime highs are well into the 80's! I'll try to write a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Hammer Deroburt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hammer Deroburt books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Download PDF - Project MUSE
- and Hammer deRoburt of Nauru had created the Forum (then called the South Pacific Forum) because the colonial powers refused to allow. “political” issues like ...
- cyb template 2012 - Commonwealth of Nations
- Hammer DeRoburt became President and went on to dominate Parliament during ... In August 1989 DeRoburt was ousted in a vote of no confidence. Kenas Aroi ...
- A Survey - ANU Press - Australian National University
- Hammer de Roburt. The late 1980s and 1990s saw the demise of that initial post- colonial optimism. Fiji witnessed its first coup in 1987, and a year later the.
- English - United Nations - Office of Legal Affairs
- Hammer De Roburt concerning the situation regarding talks between the Head Chief and the Joint Administer- ing Authority on phosphate deposits in the Trust ...
- view on nauru - Uniya Jesuit Social Justice Centre
- founding President Hammer DeRoburt (centre),. January 1968. Source: de.
Suggested News Resources
- Nauru profile - Timeline
- 1967 - Nauruans gain control of phosphate mining. 1968 - Independence. First president is Hammer DeRoburt.
- Island Raiders
- CHRIS MASTERS: Nauru's first president, Hammer DeRoburt, also secured the world price for phosphate, which suddenly made his people very, very rich. A young Australian economist, Helen Hughes, came to regret a decision that saw the bulk of the money ...
- 25. september: Rodil se je Boris Ziherl
- Na današnji dan se je leta 1910 v Trstu rodil filozof, politik, marksistični teoretik in publicist Boris Ziherl. Zaradi komunističnega prepričanja je bil že pred drugo svetovno vojno večkrat zaprt.
- Nauru: Vom Wirtschaftswunder zum Schurkenstaat
- Präsident "Hammer" Deroburt erweist sich also durchaus vorausschauend. Denn Experten haben ihm gesagt, dass sich die Phosphat-Vorkommen in den 1990er Jahren erschöpft haben werden. Es bleiben also 30 Jahre, um Geld in Investitionen zu stecken, ...
- Die stinkende Tropeninsel
- Dem Haudegen «Hammer» Deroburt gelingt es nach zähem Ringen mit der UNO und australischen Bevollmächtigten, «sein» Land am 31. Januar 1968 in die Unabhängigkeit zu führen. Fortan fliessen alle Einnahmen aus dem Phosphatabbau auf Naurus ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Hammer DeRoburt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hammer DeRoburt, KBE (25 September 1922 – 15 July 1992) was the founding President of the Republic of Nauru, and ruled the country for most of its first ...
- Hammer DeRoburt | Nauruan politician | Britannica.com
- Hammer DeRoburt, (born Sept. 25, 1923, Nauru—died July 15, 1992, Melbourne, Australia), Nauruan politician who was at the centre of political life on the ...
- Hammer DeRoburt; First President of Nauru, South Pacific Island
- Jul 18, 1992 Hammer DeRoburt, the first president of the tiny, rich South Pacific republic of Nauru, has died at the age of 69.In a statement issued in ...
- Dr Ludwig Keke recalls Hammer deRoburt from 4 - Nauru Audio
- Dr Ludwig Keke recalls Hammer deRoburt - from a collection of audio about 4 - Nauru.
- President Hammer DeRoburt of Nauru visits Australia; welcomed by
- Stock Footage of President Hammer DeRoburt of Nauru visits Australia; welcomed by Governor-General Lord Casey and Prime Minister Gorton; twenty- one gun ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.