A selection of articles related to hammer.
Original articles from our library related to the Hammer. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hammer.
- The God of the Hammer
- Gaulish/Continental. This is a figure of which a number of images and icons survive. He is invariably represented as a bearded male of pleasant and friendly aspect. He always bears a large, usually long-handled maul. Almost always, he also carries a cup or...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Today we'll consider Gebo, the seventh rune in the first aett. We're now almost a third of the way through the futhark! An alternative Common Germanic name for this rune is Gybu. Derivations of both names show up in later Germanic languages, such as Gothic (Gi...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- "Thunder", son of Odin and Earth. The most beloved god of the Viking Age, perhaps seen as the chief god at that time, and often known now as "god of the common man", Thor is best-known for his ceaseless battle against the giants. He is not...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Burning Times
- The enlightened emergence from the medieval Dark Ages. The Reformation. The Renaissance. An undeniably high point of human evolution. Or so we are taught, and so many believe, but to my people -- the Pagans, the Witches, the wise women and men, the healers,...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Welcome again to the Rune-of-the-Month Club. Actually, it seems like it's become more like the Rune-of-the-Season Club, since the last time I sat down to write one of these, I was snowed it; and now, daytime highs are well into the 80's! I'll try to write a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Hammer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hammer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Highlanders hammer Lions in Super Rugby
- HIGHLANDERS 34 LIONS 15. Don't Play. Replay.
- Arab American News Office Wards Off Hammer-Wielding Intruders in Michigan
- The Dearborn Police Department says this photo from video surveillance shows two men trying to break into the offices of The Arab American News as employees worked to publish the newspaper. Surveillance video shows the men around 2:30 a.m.
- Look inside Operation Granite Hammer as NH fights heroin epidemic
- Right now, law enforcement is under mounting pressure to stop the flow of deadly drugs into the state. News 9 goes inside "Operation Granite Hammer" for an exclusive look at what it takes to bring down an alleged drug dealer. WMUR's Amy Coveno joins us ...
- Colby Rasmus, Astros hammer Tigers
- KISSIMMEE, Fla.
- Norwich 0-0 Manchester City as Blues' title hopes take a hammer blow
- Norwich 0-0 Manchester City as Blues' title hopes take a hammer blow. 14:39, 12 Mar 2016; Updated 15:43, 12 Mar 2016; By Rob Pollard. Man City are held to a goalless draw at Carrow Road that sees them win back-to-back Premier League games yet ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesshit insults
hierarchical visitor pattern
tin can fabrication of cans
crime in japan social factors
medulla oblongata pineal gland
triangle inequality consequences