A selection of articles related to hand digits.
Original articles from our library related to the Hand Digits. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hand Digits.
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest: 14:3 And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The LORD hath not appeared unto thee. 4:2 And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod. 4:3 And he...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Lucky Hand: Correspondences
- Orchis spp. Folk Names: Hand of Power, Hand Root, Helping Hand, Salap Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Employment, Luck, Protection, Money, Travel...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Hand Digits is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hand Digits books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Increased Cortical Representation of the Fingers of the Left Hand in
- thumb, and no such differences were observed for the representations of the right hand digits.
- Hand digit control in children: motor overflow in multi-finger pressing
- Hand digit control in children: motor overflow in multi-finger pressing force vector space during maximum voluntary force production.
- Hand Digit Control in Children: Age-related Changes and Flexion
- level of independency among hand digits. (Mason and Salisbury, 1985; Murphy, 2000) and their synergical actions (Shim et al.,.
- 1 Second to Fourth Digit Length Ratio (2D:4D) and Adult Sex
- 77, 23-28. Malas, M.A.
- recognizing hand-written digits using hierarchical poe
- Recognizing Hand-written Digits Using. Hierarchical Products of Experts. Guy Mayraz & Geoffrey E.
Suggested News Resources
- Why 99 Is the Magic Number for Product Pricing
- Customers are most likely to ignore right-hand digits, so why wouldn't companies charge the highest "right hand" price? This is why we see .99 so frequently, and why you should consider using it.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bones of the hand
- The human hand is at the end of the arm and is composed of five digits. Index: second finger of the hand, next to the thumb.
- Chapter 27 On the Digits of the Hand
- It was stated in the previous chapter that all the digits of the hand (in figs. 1 and 2, ch.
- Digit Numbering and Limb Development
- Sep 13, 2004 How can a bird hand, for example, with digits two, three and four evolve from a dinosaur hand that has only digits one, two and three?