A selection of articles related to hand mudra.
Original articles from our library related to the Hand Mudra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hand Mudra.
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest: 14:3 And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The LORD hath not appeared unto thee. 4:2 And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod. 4:3 And he...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Lucky Hand: Correspondences
- Orchis spp. Folk Names: Hand of Power, Hand Root, Helping Hand, Salap Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Employment, Luck, Protection, Money, Travel...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Hand Mudra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hand Mudra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MUDRAS: SYMBOLIC HAND GESTURES
- MUDRAS: SYMBOLIC HAND GESTURES. Tibetan Buddhist deities are often represented with hands and fingers in ritual poses, symbolic of their attributes.
- Ahimsa & Food: Hand-Made Food
- entering the body and mind. Today, these hand mudras are used in many ways. In Hindu rituals the priests use these sacred mudras to worship the deities.
- MUDRAS & HAND SYMBOLISM--THE POWER OF MUDRAS PART
- multifold forms of hand gestures with symbolic meanings and empowering virtues . In Sanskrit these gestures are called mudra. Mudra means "seal," or "symbol.
- Panchmahabhutas and Mudras Origin of Mudras
- In Islam, the mystical Whirling Dervishes used Hand signs or Mudras for various rites and rituals. ▪. Roman art is replete with mudras.
- Dasa Mudrani
- represent the prakasa aspect of Siva and are represented by the digits of the right hand while applying these mudras.
Suggested News Resources
- I'm addicted to yoga. What are you on?
- Though I was not the one who farted loudly during final Savasana, I did hold up a double Prithvi hand mudra during tree pose that could have also been construed as "The Shocker." So a big sorry, and an even bigger Namaste to you, motherfuckers.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mudra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Indian classical dance the term "Hasta Mudra" (hasta is Sanskrit for hand) is used.
- The Ten Most Important Mudras
- Dhyani Mudra, In this mudra, the back of the right hand rests on the palm of the other in such a way that the tips of the thumbs lightly touch one another.
- MUDRA ~ HAND YOGA
- Often mudras will provide instant relief with lots of different ailments.Mudras not only work on your body, they also work on your mind.
- Mudras Photo Gallery - Hand Gestures
- Photo gallery of various Buddhist hand gestures (mudras) used in yoga practice, meditation, and for healing purposes.
- Mudra - Hand positions of Japanese Buddhist Deities; Japanese
- MUDRA (Hand Gestures) in Japanese Buddhist Statuary. A-to-Z Photo Dictionary of Japan's Gods & Goddesses.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hand Mudra Topics
Related searchesparody advertisement hustler
giantess medieval european literature
monopoly legal monopoly
list of school pranks ankle tap
dream interpretation wall