A selection of articles related to handfastings.
Original articles from our library related to the Handfastings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Handfastings.
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Handfastings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Handfastings books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Handfastings and Crossings
- Handfastings and Crossings. Written by Trent Deerhorn, Deerhorn Shamanic Services, February 2004.
- HANDFASTING CEREMONY OF MARRIAGE (Pagan Handfasting
- 1. HANDFASTING CEREMONY OF MARRIAGE. (Pagan Handfasting Ceremony).
- MICHIGAN PAGAN
- Legal Wedding Ceremonies & Handfastings.
- Lughnasadh 2011
- After the Handfasting — Potluck Feast & Merriment. Potluck Feast & Merriment. Potluck Feast & Merriment.
Suggested News Resources
- Valley Views: Touch the earth
- Lammas is also a time for lovers and handfastings, which is a one-year-and-a-day engagement for couples to decide whether or not to marry. Burns also crafted poetry about that.
- Zeitehe – Legale Prostitution und Unterdrückung der Frau?
- B. zu den „Komm- und Probenächte“ im deutschsprachigen Raum oder zum „handfasting“ in Schottland vor der Reformation, weitere Formen gab es im alten Japan usw.) und Parallelen zu anderen vorgeschlagenen Eheformen von verschiedenen Denkern (z.
Suggested Web Resources
- Handfasting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An example of a handfasting knot where each wedding guest has tied a ribbon around the clasped hands of the couple.
- Handfasting Info :: Home
- Welcome lovers, and others who are seeking information about the rite of handfasting - a modern (usually) Pagan wedding ritual.
- The purpose of Handfastings.
- About Handfastings
- Planning Pagan Weddings
- Take time to reflect on these issues and discuss options with each other as part of your preparations for your handfasting or other Pagan wedding.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.