A selection of articles related to handfastings.
Original articles from our library related to the Handfastings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Handfastings.
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Handfastings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Handfastings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Celebrant Sarah Chapman creates bespoke ceremonies in Devon & Cornwall
- "Part of the hand fasting ceremony is the tying of the knot in a ribbon that joins a couple's hands and you can have the children or even the mothers tie them – I've never had the dog tie the knot but there's always a first time!
- Legally-Binding Handfastings – I Do?
- I have had a legally-binding Civil marriage and a handfasting. Both ceremonies were held one after the other at the magical Lost Village of Dode, deep in the Kent countryside. Dode has a fascinating history.
- I Am A Pagan – Let The Rant Begin
- I'm a Pagan. To be more accurate, I'm a Polytheist, meaning I believe in the agency and existence of many gods.
- Handfastings & Weddings: A Guide
- Society at large tends to fixate on the exchange of rings as the primary rite, but for many Pagans it's the actual handfasting/tying the wrists together that's most central.
- Paula McGuire: Ironing out sound plans
- Podcasting is the unruly cousin of the audio family, turning up to weddings in inappropriate attire, fraying the ropes of the hand-fasting. In short, podcasting is a law unto itself. And itself ain't no goddamn lawman.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmount kailash religious significance
exilarch installation ceremonies
xanth book list