- Inaugural market showcases handmade artwork
- Pottery, vintage fabric pillows, fiber art earrings, cork art, wall-hangings crafted with reclaimed wood, crocheted items and more filled Jeffersonville's Preservation Station on Saturday during the inaugural Handmade Market and Vintage, Too event.
- Shop selling handmade candles, scented items open
- Lou Laird and Darrin Parkhill stand in their shop Wicked Scents, located at 118 N. Pearl St. in Natchez, which they have opened with Leasa Keyes and George Rutherford IV.
- Ronda Rich: Iron beds and handmade quilts now have rich history
- When I was a child and we visited my grandparents — both sets of whom lived in the mountains in small, humble houses we accessed by a car that crawled slowly around inclining, twisting roads — I knew their standard of living was different from ours.
- Man pedals his handmade bread on his bike
- MINNEAPOLIS – Growing up in California Christopher McLeod never really had intentions of becoming a baker but has fully embraced being “the bread man.” “It's a special thing,” McCleod says. “You know, people have the milkman -- and to my 60 ...
- Etsy's Handmade Label Now Includes 'Artisanal' Factories
- Fred Wilson, Etsy's lead independent director and co-founder of Union Square Ventures, an early investor in the company, says thinking about Etsy only as a marketplace for handmade goods is too limiting. “Etsy serves a larger community than that,” he says.
Handmade is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Handmade books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesconservative party uk history
damnation profane language
george lynch musician equipment
hawker hunter indian air force
technetium occurrence and production