A selection of articles related to handwriting.
Original articles from our library related to the Handwriting. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Handwriting.
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 For I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you, and for them at Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh; 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full...
New Testament >> Colossians
Handwriting is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Handwriting books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Handwriting Expert Makes New Shakespeare Discoveries
- Heather Wolfe isn't a Shakespeare expert, but she can do something many Shakespeare scholars can't: She can read his handwriting. In 16th- and 17th-century England, most documents were written in a style of cursive writing called secretary hand. To the ...
- OPINION: The Most Legible Handwriting in Not Necessarily 'Cursive'
- Bill Hudson's new editorial series, “Writing Zeros in Cursive” caught my attention because I teach and remediate handwriting, nationwide and internationally, for all ages (in person, and through software I've produced).
- Beckett murder trial: Handwriting expert testifies
- A police handwriting expert has told a B.C. Supreme Court jury in Kamloops that address books, a hand-drawn map and a list of people to kill, according to the Crown, were penned by a former New Zealand politician now standing trial accused of murdering ...
- Put away your keyboard and pick up your pen: handwriting is coming back
- It was inevitable, I suppose, after the revival of vinyl, the return of Polaroid cameras and the reincarnation of the fax machine, that handwriting would make a comeback.
- Mastering the art of handwriting
- Handwriting is an important skill to learn. Like any other skill, it gets better only with practice.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.