- Handymax and Supramax are naval architecture terms for a bulk carrier, in a series that is called Definition: Handysize (Gerson Lehrman Group website.
- Propulsion of 46000-50000 dwt Handymax Tanker
- Jul 15, 2011 Handymax.tanker......................................................8.
- FSA of Bulk Carriers Fore-end Watertight Integrity
- INTERCARGO (1998), subdivides Bulk carriers in Handysize, Handymax, Panamax and Capesize according to their deadweight range.
- Flood of newbuilding handymaxes to push secondhand prices down
- Second-half handymax bulk carrier earnings could 1700 handymax vessels of between.
- DOLPHIN HANDYMAX
- DOLPHIN HANDYMAX. 会 签. TOT.
- MARIAC Handymax belt dischargers
- Vessel Type. Belt discharger. Shipyard.
- P&F Low Pole - FDX, FLY, FMO, GNK, GNT
- Six of its vessels operated in vessel pools, such as the Bulkhandling Handymax Pool and the Lauritzen Pool.
- Second Quarter Report 2011
- The number of newbuilding deliveries in the second quarter of 2011 continued at high levels for Handymax and Panamax with 83 and 73 vessels, respectively. This corresponds to a global bulk fleet growth of roughly 4% in the second quarter of 2011.
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. (NM) Posts Quarterly Earnings Results, Misses
- As of December 31, 2009, Navios Holdings owned 15 Capesize vessels (169000-181000 dwt), 13 Ultra Handymax (50000 to 59000 dwt), four Panamax (75000 to 83000 dwt), and one Product Handysize (10000 to 30000 dwt) tanker vessels.
- Navios Maritime Holdings: Strong Underlying Value Play
- Navios Maritime directly owns a fleet of 14 Ultra Handymax (7.5 avg age), 2 Panamax- (10 yr avg age), and 11 Capesize (1.5 yr age age) vessels.
- Handymax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Handymax and Supramax are naval architecture terms for a bulk carrier, in a series that is called Handysize class.
- Handymax: A dry bulk carrier between 60000 and 40000 dwt. Handymax Avarage Size. Length Overall: Breadth: Draft: Grain Intake: Speed: 191.
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. - Handymax
- Navios operates the largest international fleet of very modern ultra handymax vessels, either owned or under long-term charter.
- Handymax or Supramax is a naval architecture term for a bulk carrier, typically between 35000 and 60000 deadweight tonnage (DWT).
Handymax is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Handymax books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
culture of tanzania sculpture