- NORDEN strengthens Handysize and Post-Panamax
- SPRING 2008. NORDEN strengthens. Handysize and.
- “HandySize” SerieS
- “HandySize” SerieS. This versatile “green” tug, has just the right power and size to han- dle most jobs at the lowest operating cost.
- POSITION: Operator, Dry Bulk Handysize TYPE: Full Time
- finalization of ocean transport for the client's handysize dry bulk voyages. The client is a first class multinational company.
- HandySize Workboatz.pdf - The Great Lakes Group
- facility is delivering a full line of HandySize workboats and barges to meet the needs of the marine industry.
- HANDYSIZE & HANDYMAX MARKETS 2008 CONFERENCE
- May 2008. HANDYSIZE & HANDYMAX MARKETS. 2008 CONFERENCE.
- NewLead Holdings Ltd. Announces Delivery Of New Handysize Vessel
- 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — NewLead Holdings Ltd.
- NewLead Holdings Ltd. Announces Delivery of New Handysize Vessel
- NewLead Holdings Ltd. [NEWL -13.
- Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. Reports Financial Results for the Second
- Furthermore, our increased exposure to the less volatile Handysize segment helped reduce downward pressure on the daily charter rates earned by our vessels over the first six months of 2011.
- STEALTHGAS Inc. Reports Second Quarter and Six Months 2011 Financial and
- With the scheduled addition of three more newbuilding LPG carriers over the next year, our leading position in the LPG handysize segment will strengthen and we will possess a younger and operationally more efficient fleet.
- Handysize: A dry bulk carrier smaller than 40000 dwt. Handysize Avarage Size. Length Overall: Breadth: Draft: Grain Intake: Speed: 169.
Handysize is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Handysize books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.