- Bay Bridge worker sues over hangman's noose, rope incidents
- An African American iron worker for a Bay Bridge contractor says his foreman dropped a hangman's noose next to him and a short time later a co-worker threw him a rope and told him to put it around his neck — and when he complained about racism, his ...
- Log InRegister
- SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX 5) – A former Bay Bridge worker is suing a construction firm for racial discrimination, claiming co-workers threatened him with a hangman's noose and rope. It was September 25th, 2015 when apprentice field iron worker James Brown ...
- Muskets and the hangman's noose: Fun and history at event commemorating
- Drums rang out as the men and women of the conspiracy were brought to face justice - and the hangman's noose. Crowds got the chance to take in some real life history, with real people represented in the performance.
- Bay Bridge worker sues contractor over noose incident
- On Sept. 25, 2015, Brown was working a rigging job near the toll plaza when his foreman, a white male, hung a hangman's noose next to him, according to the lawsuit. A short time later, another worker told Brown to wear it around his neck, McCormack said.
Hangmans Noose is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hangmans Noose books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hangmans Noose Topics
Related searcheseast shetland basin
brian de palma director trademarks
joseph hooker final years and legacy