A selection of articles related to hangul names.
Original articles from our library related to the Hangul Names. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hangul Names.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Hangul Names is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hangul Names books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Comparative Analysis of Author Name Authority Records of Seoul
- names. Hangul expressions of Korean pronunciation and other information are added and the modified record is added to the authority DB.
- Pergamon EFFICIENT POSTPROCESSING ALGORITHMS FOR
- probability of each character which composes human names. Postprocessing algorithm. Error correction.
- Formats of Korean Authors' Names
- (Hangul) and English, non-Korean editors may be uncertain about how to list Korean authors' names.
- Korean-Chinese Person Name Translation for Cross Language
- Each Hangul character is basically translated into its corresponding Hanja character.
- Names of the Far East: Japanese, Chinese, and Korean Authority
- The same happens in Korea. For Korean uses, this record is assigned Korean script of Hangul and. Korean readings of foreign names, etc.
Suggested News Resources
- For better luck in life and love, some Koreans change their names
- "Pure Hangul names possess sexual energy," Hwang, a lecturer at the Name Theory Lab, said. He believes Korean names that contain syllables ending with certain consonants are more erotic than ones that do not.
Suggested Web Resources
- Non-Korean Names in Hangul - Hong's Hangul Page
- Another issue is that most Koreans have a preference of how a "Hangul-ized" non-Korean names should look like even if that's not how it's actually pronounced .
- Write and Pronounce Your Name, the Korean Way | Korean Lyrics
- Jun 10, 2007 The one who made this list said that this list is not official but he tried his best to spell the names in Hangul.
- My Korean Hangul Name
- Please read Korean Names if you are not familiar with the subject. Example: William. Hanja, Hangul.
- Korean name - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Both the top and bottom lines depict the Korean name Hong Gil-dong, which is a common anonymous name like John Doe.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hangul Names Topics
Related searchesspades rank of cards
american railway union
trademark acquired distinctiveness
dream dictionary decapitation
jos mara garza galn