- any of the qualities of the other three houses, which have more defined attributes. . this House and sharing a surname with known Hufflepuff Hannah Abbott.
- Hannah Abbott Taryn Agonis Ariana Alatis Brooke Alexander
- Hannah Abbott. Taryn Agonis. Ariana Alatis.
- Name Hometown Classification Degree Major Hannah J. Abbott
- Major. Hannah J. Abbott.
- Dean's List - Fall 2008 Name Hometown Classification Degree
- Name. Hometown. Classification.
- 8:00 Lectors 8:00 LEMS 10:30 Lectors - Grace Church, Amherst MA
- Camp. Royster Hedgepeth. Hannah Abbott.
- Pinocchio Commedia
- Hannah Abbott. Set Construction Crew. Theatre Practicum classes.
- Brink Scores Four Goals In Ted's Win
- Jenna Emley scored and Hannah Abbott, Claire Garvey, Abigail Dobeck and Jenna O'Brien were the goalies for G&G while Caroline Franczak scored and Melanie Gifford, Courtney Greiner and Katelynn Knight were the goalies for Barmore.
- Hannah Abbott - Harry Potter Wiki
- Hannah Longbottom (née Abbott) was a half-blood witch who was in the same year at Hogwarts School of.
- HPL: Hannah Abbott
- Oct 21, 2006 Drawing of Hannah Abbott by Laura Freeman.
- Dumbledore's Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hannah Abbott is a Hufflepuff student in Harry's year, described as "pink-faced" with blonde hair worn in pigtails.
- Muggles' Guide to Harry Potter/Characters/Hannah Abbott
- Dec 28, 2010 Hannah Abbott is a Hufflepuff student in Harry Potter's year, a pink-faced blonde girl who wears her hair in pigtails.
- Hannah Abbott - Browsing deviantART
- 81 most popular deviations of all time for Hannah Abbott [cancel].
Hannah Abbott is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hannah Abbott books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.