- Notes on a visit to Łódź, Poland
- The head of the Nazi regime in the ghetto was Hans Biebow, one of the few war criminals who, after being handed over to Poland by the allies, stood trial and was sentenced after the war. He was executed in Łódź in June 1947. Initially, the ghetto was ...
- Secrets of the Lodz ghetto
- When the Red Army liberated the ghetto, Ross was one of the 877 people left inside, part of a crew held back by Nazi overseer Hans Biebow, who was convinced the Jewish inmates had hidden treasure inside their chair legs and had charged the least ...
- Survivor: Guta Peck
- They learned that the group, originally about 500 men and women, had been specially selected by Hans Biebow, the chief Nazi administrator of the Lodz ghetto, who had been responsible for setting up the ghetto factories. Biebow had profited handsomely ...
- An all-seeing I: A closer look at the AGO's sombre Lodz Ghetto photo exhibit
- While not entirely true – the AGO has photos that Ross took in 1947 of the trial of Hans Biebow, the Nazi overseer of the Lodz ghetto – it's true enough.
- Revisiting Lodz, Poland, in 2011 and Reconstructing How My Parents Survived
- This assignment was punishment for his refusal to join the Jewish Police of the ghetto, which was under the control of the Nazi commandant, Hans Biebow, and his Jewish puppet, Chaim Rumkowski. Soon, however, the Fekalists became a center of the ...
Hans Biebow is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hans Biebow books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Hans Biebow Topics
Related searchesbreach of contract fundamental breach
incident at honnoji
engine balance carburetor balance
bridgeport connecticut demographics
fela kuti political views
goodys dash series