- Sustenance diets satisfy these needs by definition. I hypothesize that food utilization will be best when only the amount sufficient for sustenance is eaten.
- Hans Dehmelt Retires - Physics Department - University of
- P H Y S I C S. VOL. 12, WINTER 2003.
- Hans G. Dehmelt - Nobel Lecture
- PARTICLE AT REST. Nobel Lecture, December 8, 1989 by. HANS G.
- Continuous Stern-Gerlach effect: Principle and idealized apparatus
- HANS DEHMELT. Department of Physics, FM-15, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195. Contributed by Hans Dehmelt, November 27, 1985.
- potential well
- Contributed by Hans Dehmelt, May 8, 1989. ABSTRACT.
- Norman Ramsey, Nobel Prize-winning physicist, dies at 96
- Ramsey, who was a professor emeritus of physics at Harvard, shared the Nobel Prize with Hans Dehmelt and Wolfgang Paul. When he won the prize in 1989, he told the AP at the time that he has always been interested in science because "it's fun.
- Atoomgeleerde Norman Ramsey overleden
- Ramsey won de Nobelprijs voor de natuurkunde in 1989 samen met Hans Dehmelt en Wolfgang Paul. Op de vraag waarom hij altijd in natuurkunde geïnteresseerd was geweest antwoordde Ramsey: omdat het leuk is.
- Hans G. Dehmelt - Autobiography
- Hans G. Dehmelt My father, Georg, had studied law at the Universität Berlin for some years, and in the first World War had been an artillery officer.
- Hans Dehmelt
- Hans G. Dehmelt says he "felt like dancing" when he heard that he'd won the Nobel Prize in physics in 1989.
- Hans Dehmelt
- Sustenance Diets: A Hypothesis.
Hans Dehmelt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hans Dehmelt books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hans Dehmelt Topics
Related searchesophiuchus mythology
hiram bingham iv family life
sudbury school judicial committee