- For NYC Firefighters Learning Mandarin, Service Starts With 'Ni Hao'
- On Thursday nights near the Brooklyn, N.Y., waterfront, an old firehouse turns into a schoolhouse, where the drills are in Chinese.
- ¡Hola!, Ni Hao: Richland One students to be 'immersed' in foreign languages
- Learning to eat with chopsticks, to dance to salsa and bachata music, to play “futbol” — not American football. All this and much more is part of a language immersion program to be introduced this fall in the Richland One school district.
- TravelPulse One-on-One: Haybina Hao, Vice President of International
- Haybina Hao was born in Beijing and became involved in NTA soon after it had begun working with the U.S. and Chinese governments to help facilitate inbound U.
- Chan Yung-Jan And Chan Hao-Ching Named VAVEL USA Team Of The Month For February
- Chan Hao-Ching and Chan Yung-Jan rose into the top 10 following the two week run of championships. But this is not the Taipei natives first run of glory. Last year, the partnership made it into the WTA Finals in Singapore.
- Early Returns on Beijing's 2016 Air Quality: Hao! Feichang Hao!
- Don't look now, New Years' Resolution Makers, but more than 10 percent of 2016 has already slipped through our fingers (12.6 percent if you want to be anal retentive about it).
Hao is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hao books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.