A selection of articles related to hapi,god.
Original articles from our library related to the Hapi,God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hapi,God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Hapi,God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hapi,God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Director of INC-produced film wins 'best' in London
- “To be given this award is such a great blessing from God. The recognition the film received ... The film revolves around the ambitious but poor young Filipino filmmaker Hapi, who wants to make it big as an indie director and filmmaker.
- Big-Eared Statues Reveal Ancient Egyptian Power Couple
- An annual Nile festival once celebrated at the site would have involved thrusting the book of the Nile god Hapi into the river to bring the nutrient-rich floodwaters to Egypt.
- Torah portion: The Jewish Black Swan
- For example, the first plague of turning the Nile into blood demonstrated clearly that Hapi and Anuket (god and goddess of the river) were impotent.
- REVEALED: ESA scientists confirm presence of water on comet Rosetta probe
- In the 'neck' region of the comet, known as Hapi, they believe that the ice forms and melts in 12 hour cycles.
- Sunken treasures from ancient Egypt heading to British Museum
- One of the biggest exhibits will be the colossal 6-tonne red granite statue of Hapi, the god of the annual flooding of the Nile, a symbol of abundance and fertility.
swaption an example
devolved english parliament history