Haplogroup e3b m35
- Report Phylogeographic Analysis of Haplogroup E3b (E-M215) Y
- hand, and M35/M215, on the other, further subdivide. E3 in two monophyletic haplogroups: E3a and E3b.
- Genealogy Update
- Haplogroup I is found across. Europe, but in low frequencies. My Y genes are haplogroup E3b (M35).
- E-V13 and J-M12, sub-haplogroups of E3b and J2e, as possible
- Sep 30, 2007 4 Haplogroups corresponding to E3b-M35 and J2-M172 in the Capelli study. Address for correspondence: stevenbird1000@hotmail.
- Excavating Y-chromosome haplotype strata in Anatolia
- Haplogroup E3b-M35 occurs at an overall 10.
- Multiplex PCR Development of Y-chromosomal Biallelic
- showed, respectively, the derived state at loci M9, M45, M89 and M173 ( haplogroup R1), locus M35 (haplogroup E3b), loci.
- Haplogroup E (Y-DNA) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- E1b1b1 (M35.1, M243, L336) E1b1b1a1b5 (M35.
- Kerry O'Dair's Haplogroup E3B (M35) From 37 Marker DNA Test
- My Y chromosome results identify me as a member of haplogroup E3B, a lineage defined by a genetic marker called M35.
- Family Tree DNA - The E-M35 Phylogeny Project (formerly the E3b
- The E-M35 Phylogeny Project (former E3b) is a repository of haplotype and haplogroup data collected from participants in many countries around the world.
Haplogroup e3b m35 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Haplogroup e3b m35 books and related discussion.