Haplogroup j2 m172
- In human genetics, Haplogroup J2 (M172) is a Y-chromosome haplogroup which is a .
- Y chromosomal haplogroup J as a signature of the post-neolithic
- of haplogroup J carriers proceeded as follows: M172 was typed as described ( Malaspina et al. 2000) in all 12f2- derived subjects.
- Genelex Laboratory #:29500-12 Participant: John Doe Purpose of Y
- Haplogroup J2-M172 spread north and west from southern Anatolia.
- E-V13 and J-M12, sub-haplogroups of E3b and J2e, as possible
- Sep 30, 2007 4 Haplogroups corresponding to E3b-M35 and J2-M172 in the Capelli study. Address for correspondence: stevenbird1000@hotmail.
- Origin, Diffusion, and Differentiation of Y-Chromosome Haplogroups
- 2004) and by the new mutation M390. Similar to Hg E, different geo- graphic distributions are displayed by the various sub- haplogroups of J (fig. 2).
- Where in India did the Aryans arrive? Three answers to one question
- (M17), R2 (M124), J2 (M172), H1 (M69, M52), L. (M11) [3, 4, 5]. To determine the estimated haplogroups of.
- Haplogroup J2 (Y-DNA) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In human genetics, Haplogroup J2 (M172) is a Y-chromosome haplogroup which is a subdivision of haplogroup J.
- Ascent Stage: The Genographic Project
- Apr 13, 2005 I just got my results from National Geography and happened to be M172 and Haplogroup J2.
- Eat Right For Your Type: The Individualist: Haplogroup J2 (Y-DNA)
- May 27, 2006 In human genetics, Haplogroup J2 (M172) is a Y-chromosome haplogroup.
- The haplogroup J2 Y-DNA project - J M172)
- M172 Nomenclature. Y-DNA Haplogroup J2 is divided into two main branches: J2a (defined by M410) and J2b (defined by M12, M102, M221 and M314).
Haplogroup j2 m172 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Haplogroup j2 m172 books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.