Haplogroup r1a m17
- G17 The Ruin of Britain 09
- M17 and shown in the pie graphs below coloured purple compared with the distribution of its brother haplogroup, R1b (coloured red).
- Ria1 distribution and determination
- Haplogroup R1a is defined by marker SRY1532 plus M17 (R1a1) according to Y Chromosome Consortium.
- A Synthesis of Haplogroup R2 M207 R* M173 R1* M17 R1a M343
- The Y-chromosome R2 haplogroup is present mainly in the Indian M17. R1a. M343.
- 487-494 Symp68 Underhill
- Figure 2f - Haplogroup R Goes Back to Africa. 173. 173.
- Separating the post-Glacial coancestry of European and Asian Y
- comprising up to 70% of all M17 chromosomes present there. The diversity and transcontinental spread of haplogroup R1a.
- Haplogroup R1a (Y-DNA) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Further information: List of R1a frequency by population.
- The Cheek/Chick DNA Project - Haplogroups
- Haplogroup R1a (M17) (Eastern/Central Europeans).
- The British Israel World Federation, Judah, DNA and the jews
- Apr 11, 2010 Haplogroup R (M207). Haplogroup R1 (M173).
Haplogroup r1a m17 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Haplogroup r1a m17 books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Haplogroup r1a m17 Topics
Related searcheskundalini release
masked and anonymous plot
university of hertfordshire reference
los altos california famous residents
the myth plot