- Within R1a, SRY1532.2 also known as SRY10831.2, now defines R1a1, previously R1a.
- Geographic Patterns of Haplogroup R1b in the British Isles
- Apr 27, 2007 the heavy concentration of the R1b haplogroup in. Western Europe and .
- Wiik Pages 27-35
- Frequencies of Y Haplogroups R1b and R1a in the Italian peninsula.
- Ria1 distribution and determination
- Haplogroup R1a is defined by marker SRY1532 plus M17 (R1a1) according to Y Chromosome Consortium.
- Y-Line DNA Haplogroups
- Haplogroup R1 is further subdivided into two haplogroups, R1a and R1b.
- Genetic History of Haplogroup R1b
- Genetic History of Haplogroup R1b.
- DNA study seeks origin of Appalachia's Melungeons
- The article also fails to mention that the most famous Melungeon, Vardy Collins falls into the category of haplogroup R1a, a European/Soultrean haplogroup.
- Haplogroup R1a (Y-DNA) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Haplogroup R1a is the phylogenetic name of a major clade of human Y- chromosome lineages.
- EthnoAncestry Genetic Genealogy Links
- Dr. John McEwan has generated a phylogram of Haplogroup R1a, and other Haplogroups.
Haplogroup r1a is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Haplogroup r1a books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Haplogroup r1a Topics
emir kusturica controversy
triz substance-field analysis
purchasing power parity explanation
vhf omnidirectional range
we are the world lead vocalists