- Mayans: a Y chromosome perspective
- Findings: overall, the Mayan populations as a group are highly homogeneous, basically made up of only two autochthonous haplogroups, Q1a2a1a1*-M3 and Q1a2a1*-L54. Although the Y-STR data illustrates diversity, this diversity, for the most part, ...
- Why Did Ancient Europeans Just Disappear 14500 Years Ago?
- "Basically all modern humans outside of Africa, from Europe to the tip of South America, they belong to these two super-haplogroups that are M or N," Posth said. Nowadays, everyone of European descent has the N mitochondrial haplotype, while the M ...
- The Real 'Gods of Egypt': Photos
- >A composite look at most YDNA studies done so far reveals that,out of a total of 459 males sampled from Ethiopia, approximately 58% of Y-chromosome haplotypes were found to belong to Haplogroup E, of which 71% (41% of total) were ...
- Spanish Conquest Echoed in Panamanian Genetics
- With a few regional exceptions, most populations in Panama exhibit a dominant influence from Old World populations, in particular western European haplogroups. Sub-Saharan input accounts for 5.
- Association of mtDNA M/N haplogroups with systemic lupus erythematosus: a case
- To investigate whether mitochondrial DNA haplogroups M or N are related to occurrence or manifestations of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), we collected M/N haplogrouping and clinical characteristics from 868 Han Chinese women with SLE, as well as ...
Haplogroups is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Haplogroups books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesriesz-thorin theorem definition
joseph greenberg eurasiatic languages
saint seiya divine cloths
krishna boyhood and youth
human abdomen abdominal organs
shock jock famous incidents