- Haptics 2016-2026: Technologies, Markets and Players
- LONDON, March 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Haptics are an essential feature of the user experience (UX) platform in many electronic products today. Whether as notification provision in a vibrating smartphone, tension building in a video game controller, ...
- Tactical Haptics' 'Reactive Brush' Lets You Feel Your Art on HTC Vive
- This is Tactical Haptics' latest tech demo in action, a VR painting application designed to show off the capabilities of their skin stretching Reactive Grip force feedback technology integrated with the HTC Vive's SteamVR motion controllers.
- Tactical Haptics' Reactive Grip Technology is Still Magical
- Frank He caught up with Tactical Haptics at VRLA's Winter Expo earlier in the year to get a personally much anticipated hands-on demo of their Reactive Grip technology and finds himself at first disappointed and then astounded at its potential.
- Opera Mediaworks and Immersion Excite Lexus' New Mobile Advertising Campaign
- SAN JOSE, Calif. & SAN MATEO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Opera Mediaworks, the world's highest quality mobile advertising and marketing platform, and Immersion Corporation (NASDAQ:IMMR), the leading developer and licensor of haptic technology, ...
- TACTICAL HAPTICS DEBUTS NEW SCI-FI SPACE SHOOTER GAME AND REACTIVE BRUSH™ VR
- Palo Alto, California – March 14, 2016 – Tactical Haptics will show off two new VR apps that highlight its unique brand of haptic touch feedback in combination with the HTC Vive at the 2016 Game Developers Conference (GDC) in San Francisco, California.
Haptics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Haptics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesvan halen history
columba constellation mythology
three crowns coutts amp co logo
confessing movement presbyterian