- 'Vikings': King Harald is a 'brutal' threat to Ragnar and Bjorn
- At the conclusion of the March 10 episode, “Yol,” King Harald Finehair (Peter Franzen) arrived in Kattegat and made it clear that he plans to become king of Norway — which means he'll have to first topple Ragnar.
- 'Vikings' Season 4 Spoilers: Michael Hirst On Why King Harald Is A 'Real
- At the end of this week's episode of "Vikings," a Scandinavian king named Harald (Peter Franzen), a.k.a.
- Cullivoe fire festival a real family affair
- Cullivoe guizer jarl John Saunders (aka Harald Finehair) with his two princesses, niece Bernadette (left) and granddaughter Jolie.
- A busy start for SMUHA's Vikings
- Coming down Hill Lane to visit the Peerie Foxes, on schedule, Jarl Keith Lobban, portraying Harald Fairhair, and his squad of 48 comprising 24 men, 12 women, six bairns and six musicians quickly put some colour into a damp day.
- Tall Ships Return to Sturgeon Bay
- The two tall ships that have been confirmed for the challenge are from overseas: the Draken Harald Fairhair, a replica Viking ship from Norway; and the El Galeon Andaluic, a 170-foot replica 16th century galleon from Spain.
Harald Finehair is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Harald Finehair books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.