A selection of articles related to harappa.
Original articles from our library related to the Harappa. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Harappa.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Harappa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Harappa books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HORSEPLAY IN HARAPPA
- announcing the final decipherment of the Harappan or Indus. Valley script. A United .
- AIRĀVATI - Harappa
- Indus script thesis: The myth of a literate Harappan Civilization" by Steve. Farmer .
- Walk Through Harappa
- <www.harappa.com> The Ancient Indus Valley .
- DEBATE Was the Harappan Culture Vedic?
- Some archaeologists think that the Harappa culture was created by the Rigvedic people. cultures represented by the Harappan remains and the 'Vedic texts'.
Suggested News Resources
- Transitions, translations
- One recent graphic novel by an Indian that works is Sarnath Banerjee's The Harappa Files. Though stronger in the field of language than images, it still manages to combine the two adroitly to comment on the current state of India.
- India set in jewels down the ages
- Who can say who wore the Harappan gold bracelet? It could be that one of the skeletons found huddled on the steps of the Harappa was the original owner who lost it in a game of dice.
- Thieves target Watson museum
- While the museum's archeology gallery also boasts of artefacts of prehistoric period and the Harappa civilization in the archaeology gallery, a treasure of sculptures belonging to erstwhile Ghumali - a capital of Jethwa - grace the sculpture gallery.
- PIA plans to establish Planetarium, aviation gallery in Moenjodaro
- He said Pakistan has indeed one of the most beautiful regions in the world with attractions like Moenjodaro, Harappa, Taxila sites along the Himalayan Mountains, Chitral and Hunza valleys etc.
- Nouvelle encyclopédie du savoir relatif et absolu
- Que sont le Paradoxe de la Reine rouge ? la civilisation d'Harappa ? les mystères d'Éleusis ?
Suggested Web Resources
- Harappa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Harappa is an archaeological site in Punjab, northeast Pakistan, about 35 km (22 mi) west of Sahiwal.
- The story of the ancient Indus Valley and glimpses of India and Pakistan before 1947 during the Raj.
- Harappan Civilization: ca. 3000-1500 BC
- Sep 14, 1998 One of the most fascinating yet mysterious cultures of the ancient world is the Harappan civilization.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.