A selection of articles related to hardness.
Original articles from our library related to the Hardness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hardness.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan; 19:2 And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there. 19:3 The Pharisees also came unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 And he entered again into the synagogue; and there was a man there which had a withered hand. 3:2 And they watched him, whether he would heal him on the sabbath day; that they might accuse him. 3:3 And he saith unto the man which had the...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And he arose from thence, and cometh into the coasts of Judaea by the farther side of Jordan: and the people resort unto him again; and, as he was wont, he taught them again. 10:2 And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him. 16:2 And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. 2:2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: II Timothy, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also. 2:3 Thou therefore endure...
New Testament >> II Timothy
- Conium maculatum (Poison Hemlock)
- In ancient Greece Poison Hemlock was a regularly used punishment for criminals. In 399 BC the great philosopher Socrates was killed this way; his crime consisted of teaching people to think for themselves - a great evil in old dictatorial Greece. Thanks to...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Hardness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hardness books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hardness Test System
- Buehler introduced the new Wilson VH3300Vickers/ Knoop hardness test system at the Quality Show in Rosemont, Illinois. The new VH3300 model with its extensive variety of scales and magnifications excels through maximum flexibility for automated ...
- Global Micro Hardness Testers Market Outlook 2016-2021
- The report, 'Global Micro Hardness Testers Market Outlook 2016-2021' provides detailed market and segment level data on the Global and Chinese consumption of Micro Hardness Testers. The report provides historic, forecast and growth patterns by ...
- Will butter on your nose bring enough good luck?
- Grandma Zohner brought me a lot of good luck. Every year Grandma would put butter on my nose for good luck as part of a birthday custom. Of course everyone knows that butter makes the child too slippery for bad luck to catch on!
- Beyond Wonderland returns to San Manuel Amphitheater with Dada Life, Klingande
- ”After creating the song, we just felt we need a voice that was heavy and hard enough to balance the hardness of the track,” Cornéer said. “Lzzy Hale was the perfect match!
- Kendama made of Fukushima wood gains popularity
- Komoto liked the zelkova's “weight, hardness and distinctive fragrance” and purchased it as material for kendama production. The processing work was entrusted to a firm in Hiroshima Prefecture.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.