- Matthew B. Cheney at Gettysburg
- The bullet had pierced his haver-sack, through three days rations of hard tack and bacon, through a cup, which smashed to a thousand pieces, through his jacket, pants, and shirt -- and barely broke the skin near his hip bone -- "Great God!
- Morro Castle fire tragedy was good for business
- It was full of hardtack (dry biscuits stored on life boats to eat in emergencies). The boys had their fill of the flour, water, and salt biscuits. Mrs.
- Cruise ships: Why people are signing up to become full-time seafarers
- So forget about hard tack and grog. “Your wine preferences are committed to memory by our Sommelier,” says The World's publicity blurb. “The Portraits restaurant is a gastronomic nirvana…”.
- Mailbag: Newark frozen custard shop now opened
- You might also want to consider a few cans of Dogfish Head Hard-Tack Chowder. The soup is based on a recipe from Herman Melville's classic American novel “Moby Dick.” The $4 cans contain “small juicy clams, scarcely bigger than hazelnuts, mixed with ...
- CENTCOM Nominee Talks 'Tough Love' for Mideast Allies
- After the hearing, the committee's chairman, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said he did not foresee problems advancing the Votel and Thomas nominations to the Senate.
Hardtack is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hardtack books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about potatoes
battle dress uniform history
duran duran video pioneers