- Dirt Rag: Norco Torrent is “Exactly what a modern hardtail should be”
- The stellar reviews continue to flow in for the Norco Torrent! Dirt Rag Magazine has been testing our 650B Plus hardtail since December and have published a full review in their latest issue. The Torrent 7.
- Domahidy Designs launches a gearbox-driven titanium hardtail
- An all-mountain hardtail with 120 mm – 140 mm of suspension, Boost spacing, 27plus tires and a titanium frame is not unique in and of itself. But Steve Domahidy, one of the co-founders of Niner Bikes, struck out on his own a few years ago and has never ...
- Domahidy Designs debuts Pinion-equipped hardtail
- Steve Domahidy, the co-founder of Niner Bikes who went on to found his own company, has just released details of his third model, a titanium 27.5+ / 29er hardtail designed around a Pinion gearbox and the Gates belt drive system. In today's world of ...
- Trek Procaliber 9.7 SL
- Procycling brings you the colour, action and drama of the world's most spectacular sport in a glossy and dynamic magazine. It's the authoritative, worldwide voice of international professional road racing, distributed in every country where there are ...
- Seven brave non-cyclists took their best shots at parsing our lexicon, with
- Hardtail 5. Criterium 6. Chamois Definitions at bottom of page.
Hardtail is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hardtail books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.