A selection of articles related to hare krishna.
Original articles from our library related to the Hare Krishna. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hare Krishna.
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Thoughts on the Soul and Reincarnation
- Life is an effort to re-member one's connections to the all-knowing soul, which we have chosen to forget so that we may fully appriciate that knowlege by experiencing what it is like to not have that knowlege. We do not remember our choosing this...
Spirits >> The Soul
Hare Krishna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hare Krishna books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Hare Krishna movement
- symbolically the right spot as the Hare Krishna is at the edge of Indian The Hare Krishna cult was founded by A.C.
- SRILA PRABHUPADA'S HARE KRISHNA SOCIETY Under the
- especially through public chanting of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra.
- PraNAms to all truth seekers Hare Krishna Shruti smruti purANAnAM
- Hare Krishna. Shruti smruti purANAnAM AlayaM karuNAlayaM. NamAmi bhagavatpAdaM shankaraM lOka shankaraM.
- Hare Krishna Centre for Vedic Studies
- Hare Krishna Centre for Vedic Studies. Dedicated to His Divine Grace A.C.
Suggested News Resources
- New Hare Krishna temple opens in Salt Lake City
- By Caitlin Orton, Deseret News SALT LAKE CITY — Tucked into a neighborhood in south Salt Lake City, a new Hare Krishna temple is beginning to carve out its niche in the Salt Lake City faith community.
- Former Hare Krishna spiritual leader gravely ill
- (AP) â€” A spokesman says the former leader of a Hare Krishna splinter group is gravely ill. Spokesman Henry Doktorski says Swami Bhaktipada was admitted to a hospital in Thane, India, at the end of July with a collapsed lung.
- Police: Port Orange boy, 5, found with grandmother in Hare Krishna temple
- By LYDA LONGA, Staff writer A 5-year old boy snatched by his grandmother from the bedroom of his temporary guardian's house, has been found in a Hare Krishna temple in Alachua, Port Orange investigators said this afternoon.
- Hundreds of Hare Krishna devotees expected at Croome
- A Hare Krishna festival is taking place at Worcestershire's Croome Court for the first time. Hundreds of followers are expected to arrive at the National Trust property near Kempsey over the August bank holiday weekend.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hare Krishna Home Page
- Krishna Art · More Info. Full color catalog. Online Catalog.
- Krishna.com | All About Krishna
- Donate - Support Krishna.com.
- Hare Krishna (ISKCON) - ReligionFacts
- Nov 17, 2006 Hare Krishna: History, beliefs and practices of the Hare Krishna (ISKCON) movement.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.