A selection of articles related to hare krishna.
Original articles from our library related to the Hare Krishna. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hare Krishna.
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The Story of Ceridwen
- Beneath Lake Bala lived the goddess Ceridwen and her husband Tegid the Bald. They had a beautiful daughter and three sons, one of whom was viewed as ill-favored and repulsive. His name was Avagddu. Ceridwen very much wanted to find some consolation for her...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Wenut, "the Swift One" ancient minor deity from the predynastic days, from the beginning shown in snake form but probably in the Graeco-Roman period represented as a hare. Main center of worship: Khmun /Hermopolis, 19th Nome, Upper Egypt...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Hare Krishna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hare Krishna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hare Krishna walking length of New Zealand with simple message and positive
- Yasoda Dulal spent a few days in Kaikoura last week as part of his year-long pilgrimage around the country to mark the 50th anniversary of the arrival of Hare Krishnas in the Western World.
- Krishna Devotees Look to Provide for This Life
- It took a major turn in San Francisco in 1967, when Mr. Siegel became Gurudas, a disciple in the International Society for Krishna Consciousness, or Iskcon, a.k.
- Cruise and Resort News: Ganges Trip; Ansel Adams Exhibition
- Those who book the trip will see Humayun's Tomb in Delhi, the Taj Mahal in Agra, Mother Teresa's home and tomb in Kolkata and the Hare Krishna Complex and Temple of the Vedic Planetarium in Mayapur. Advertisement. Continue reading the main story.
- Associação Hare Krishna promove Festival de Pizzas Veganas
- No sábado (12/3), a partir das 18h, a Associação Hare Krishna de Brasília promove a segunda edição do Festival de Pizza Vegana, todas feitas sem nenhum ingrediente de origem animal. O evento tem como objetivo angariar fundos para uma grande festa ...
- Cow urine runs foul of EU rules in Britain
- Cow urine is sold in shops and temples in areas with a large number of residents of Indian origin, such as some boroughs of London and cities such as Leicester, Manchester and Birmingham.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hare Krishna Topics
Related searchescallisto mythology origin of the myth
wheel of dharma
volcanic pipe lamproite pipes
headlight laws and regulations