A selection of articles related to hare krishna.
Original articles from our library related to the Hare Krishna. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hare Krishna.
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Ye are the children of the LORD your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead. 14:2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Story of Ceridwen
- Beneath Lake Bala lived the goddess Ceridwen and her husband Tegid the Bald. They had a beautiful daughter and three sons, one of whom was viewed as ill-favored and repulsive. His name was Avagddu. Ceridwen very much wanted to find some consolation for her...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Wenut, "the Swift One" ancient minor deity from the predynastic days, from the beginning shown in snake form but probably in the Graeco-Roman period represented as a hare. Main center of worship: Khmun /Hermopolis, 19th Nome, Upper Egypt...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Hare Krishna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hare Krishna books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Hare Krishna movement
- symbolically the right spot as the Hare Krishna is at the edge of Indian The Hare Krishna cult was founded by A.C.
- SRILA PRABHUPADA'S HARE KRISHNA SOCIETY Under the
- especially through public chanting of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra.
- PraNAms to all truth seekers Hare Krishna Shruti smruti purANAnAM
- Hare Krishna. Shruti smruti purANAnAM AlayaM karuNAlayaM. NamAmi bhagavatpAdaM shankaraM lOka shankaraM.
- Hare Krishna Centre for Vedic Studies
- Hare Krishna Centre for Vedic Studies. Dedicated to His Divine Grace A.C.
Suggested News Resources
- New Hare Krishna temple opens in Salt Lake City
- By Caitlin Orton, Deseret News SALT LAKE CITY — Tucked into a neighborhood in south Salt Lake City, a new Hare Krishna temple is beginning to carve out its niche in the Salt Lake City faith community.
- Former Hare Krishna spiritual leader gravely ill
- (AP) â€” A spokesman says the former leader of a Hare Krishna splinter group is gravely ill. Spokesman Henry Doktorski says Swami Bhaktipada was admitted to a hospital in Thane, India, at the end of July with a collapsed lung.
- Police: Port Orange boy, 5, found with grandmother in Hare Krishna temple
- By LYDA LONGA, Staff writer A 5-year old boy snatched by his grandmother from the bedroom of his temporary guardian's house, has been found in a Hare Krishna temple in Alachua, Port Orange investigators said this afternoon.
- Hundreds of Hare Krishna devotees expected at Croome
- A Hare Krishna festival is taking place at Worcestershire's Croome Court for the first time. Hundreds of followers are expected to arrive at the National Trust property near Kempsey over the August bank holiday weekend.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hare Krishna Home Page
- Krishna Art · More Info. Full color catalog. Online Catalog.
- Krishna.com | All About Krishna
- Donate - Support Krishna.com.
- Hare Krishna (ISKCON) - ReligionFacts
- Nov 17, 2006 Hare Krishna: History, beliefs and practices of the Hare Krishna (ISKCON) movement.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hare Krishna Topics
Related searchesearthsea dragons
mpumalanga province economy
battle of diu
romanian humour stereotypes
unethical business practices