A selection of articles related to hare.
Original articles from our library related to the Hare. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hare.
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Wenut, "the Swift One" ancient minor deity from the predynastic days, from the beginning shown in snake form but probably in the Graeco-Roman period represented as a hare. Main center of worship: Khmun /Hermopolis, 19th Nome, Upper Egypt...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
Hare is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hare books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- City Council grounds O'Hare runway proposal
- Over the objections of angry residents a controversial plan to save two diagonal runways targeted for demolition at O'Hare airport was grounded by a city council committee today. Experts say they have a fatal design flaw and the city says using them to ...
- David Hare: Why the Tory project is bust
- David Hare's play Knuckle in 1974 featured a father and son who represented two contrasting strands in conservatism. Photograph: Comedy Theatre. Knuckle was a youthful pastiche of an American thriller, relocating the myth of the hard-boiled private eye ...
- Deeping St James hare coursing reports lead to drug offences arrests
- Police received a report just after 1.30pm yesterday (Wednesday) that individuals had been seen on private land in Stowgate, Deeping St James, and were believed to be engaged in hare coursing.
- High School Hare: Young writing duo's work to premiere at March event
- On Friday, Saunders will read the first two chapters during the High School Hare. When she heard of the event she thought it would be a good chance to get some exposure for their story.
- Smoke Fills O'Hare Airport Terminal
- CHICAGO, IL — Smoke filled the C concourse in Terminal 1 at O'Hare International Airport Thursday evening. Several air travelers tweeted images of the smoke-filled terminal as people wandered through with their carry-on baggage. The smoke reportedly ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesen vogue members
fn fal fal 5061
dream dictionary daisy
flammie secret of mana
route of administration topical
greco-buddhist art architecture