- Review: Samantha Bee and the Bluegrass Goober
- Our senior drill instructor was a barely-literate sadist with a harelip (not that your narrator wishes to mock the handicapped, but there it was).
- School Slice: Freshman Seminar
- Before the cookie break, the class had started in on a story called “Imelda,” whose title character is a young girl with a harelip and cleft palate whom Selzer met when he was a medical student accompanying an eminent plastic surgeon on a mission to ...
- Tiny Tombstones: Inside the FLDS Graveyard for Babies Born from Incest
- The most common birth defects for children born of close cousins, anywhere, are: harelip, cleft palate, clubfoot, and certain forms of heart valve conditions.
- Historians claim Nazi leader Adolf Hitler had a micro-penis due to hypospadias
- According to two historians, the Fuhrer suffered from hypospadias, a condition that can leave a man with a 'micro-penis'. It can also mean the sufferer has to urinate out of a hole at the base or underside of the shaft instead of the tip.
- Review: Zulawski's COSMOS Is A Wordy Madcap Comedy That Tries To Make Sense Of
- Woytis (Resnais regular/wife Sabine Azéma) and joined by their newly married daughter Lena (stunning Victória Guerra) and housemaid with a grotesquely deformed harelip, Catherette (Clémentine Pons). Witold is highly intrigued and aroused by flirtatious ...
Harelip is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Harelip books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskalu rinpoche
paul foot memorial
act of parliament uk
nato phonetic alphabet