- These two statements from the Skanda Purana give a definition of the eleventh lunar day and the first phase of the twelfth lunar day are called Sri Harivasara.
- Callender 2006
- Harivasara - 10.7 am. 4 - Ellamavasya.
- Ekadashi - General Nectar
- also called “Hari-Vasara” (Lord Hari's day). All our elders have steadfastly observed the Ekadasi-Dwadasi vratam or “Upavasam” on this sacred day.
- Panchangam in English
- 2 Smartha Ekadashi. 3 Sri Brahmanya Theertha punyadina (Abbur), Smartha. Harivasara 8-28, Bhagavatha Vaishnava Ekadashi (Apara).
- English calendar 2011-12.pmd
- Dashami Harivasara 20:41. 28 Guruvara Ekadashi, Sri Sathyavijaya . Ekadashi, Viddha Dashami Harivasara.
- SHRI KARNANANDA Shrila Yadunandana Dasa
- At night they would sit and chant and would tie up their shikhas (tuft of hair on the back of the head) to ... to the Kunja Vasara (room) for playing with her.
- Radharani speaks about Ekadashi
- Another name of Ekadashi is Hari-vasara. The main purpose of observing the vow of Ekadashi is to please the Supreme Lord Krishna (Hari) with ones all senses.
- SUMADHWASEVA : Message: harivasara on dasami
- Jul 30, 2011 of Dwadashi thithi is also known as Harivasara (Haridina) This.
- The last part of (dasami viddha) Ekadashi & the first part of Dwadashi thithi is also known as Harivasara (Haridina).
- Sri Hari Vasare Hari Kirtana Vidhana
- Jul 10, 2009 Official Name: Sriman Mahaprabhur Hari Vasara Vrata Palana. Author: Vrndavana Dasa Thakura. Book Name: None.
- Ekadasi Vrata | Hare Krishna Community
- WHOLE DAY AND NIGHT THEY FAST AND OBSERVE EKADASI-VRATA. AND THE NIGHT IS CALLED HARIVASARA.
Hari Vasara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hari Vasara books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.