- Obscene dances at temple
- Temple Executive Officer Nageswara Rao issued orders placing under suspension the security guard on duty and memos to the employees concerned. He also issued orders against allowing weddings and other functions at the vacant place near Harihara ...
- Oneness Achieved As Harihara Statue Is Reunified
- The statue is of Harihara, (also known as the Shankara-Nayarana) who represents the unity of two separate deities found in the Hindu tradition – Vishnu (Hari) and Shiva (Hara).
- Devotees fume over obscene dance at Annavaram temple
- The marriage was organised at the Harihara Sadan on the Annavaram hill by a hatcheries firm owner on Saturday morning. The video shows a group of young and middle aged persons dancing on the stage with artists under the alleged influence of liquor.
- France returns head of Harihara statue after 130 years
- A stone sculpture of Harihara, a deity that combines aspects of Vishnu and Shiva, was returned by France to Cambodia. The head of the statue was reattached to its body on January 21, 2016 and is kept for display at a museum.
- Reunion of Harihara statue's head and body must be permanent
- At the arrival of 2016, two good things were brought to Cambodia.
Harihara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Harihara books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesparables of jesus themes and examples
meat list of meat animals
dream interpretation niece
tom leykis take me out in style
puch motor scooter
yasukuni shrine history
power line communication etsi plt