- Obscene dances at temple
- Temple Executive Officer Nageswara Rao issued orders placing under suspension the security guard on duty and memos to the employees concerned. He also issued orders against allowing weddings and other functions at the vacant place near Harihara ...
- Oneness Achieved As Harihara Statue Is Reunified
- The statue is of Harihara, (also known as the Shankara-Nayarana) who represents the unity of two separate deities found in the Hindu tradition – Vishnu (Hari) and Shiva (Hara).
- Devotees fume over obscene dance at Annavaram temple
- The marriage was organised at the Harihara Sadan on the Annavaram hill by a hatcheries firm owner on Saturday morning. The video shows a group of young and middle aged persons dancing on the stage with artists under the alleged influence of liquor.
- France returns head of Harihara statue after 130 years
- A stone sculpture of Harihara, a deity that combines aspects of Vishnu and Shiva, was returned by France to Cambodia. The head of the statue was reattached to its body on January 21, 2016 and is kept for display at a museum.
- Reunion of Harihara statue's head and body must be permanent
- At the arrival of 2016, two good things were brought to Cambodia.
Harihara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Harihara books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbega schoolgirl murders
angkor wat angkor wat today
honda k engine k20z3
dream interpretation betrayal
one-day international rules
eugenics slippery slope