- Charkha maker found murdered at Khadi Gramodyog Manda
- Kalam Khush is operated from the land which was initially part of Mahatma Gandhi-founded Sabarmati Ashram which over the years was divided into several parts and trusts, including Harijan Ashram Trust, Sabarmati Ashram Preservation and Memorial Trust ...
- India tackles discrimination against Untouchables
- And how could the Ministers be complacent when they know, for example, that only one Harijan in 3,000 can read (compared with India's average of one in six) or that Harijans who make up 15 per cent of India's agricultural population also make up 33 per ...
- Capital Punishment Reflected in Indian Cinema
- The final blow comes when Sanjeevana (Annu Kapoor), an innocent Harijan from the Dalit basti is sentenced to be hanged to death because he turned wise to the landlord's wicked ways. He had not committed any crime. Are these shocks deliberate?
Harijan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Harijan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescathedral architecture basic elements
the canterbury tales significance
philippine mythology dila
red deer predators
water park defunct water parks