- –noun, plural -jans, (especially collectively ) -jan. (often lowercase ) Hinduism. 1.
- Title: India – Scheduled castes – Harijans – Dalits – State protection
- What State protection, if any, is offered to members of the Harijan caste?
- GANDHIJI'S HARIJAN TOUR IN TAMIL NADU
- named as Harijan Sevak Sangh, having the headquarters at. Delhi.
- Harijan - California Museum
- Elisabeth Baird. California Museum's Dreamers Challenge. Harijan.
- Name : Mr. Vikram Harijan Designation : Assistant Professor
- Name : Mr. Vikram Harijan. Designation : Assistant Professor.
- Building for Harijan school
- 26: A new school building at the lower primary school for the Harijan community in lower Assam was inaugurated in Dhubri town today, fulfilling the long-pending demand.
- Harijan people desire an end to deprivations
- RANGPUR, Aug 16 (BSS): The Harijan people desire to see an end to their sufferings and social deprivations and demand for ensuring equal human rights for their children like the others in the society.
- Anti-corruption protests in India
- The classes of society (Harijan and Minority groups) which sees Anna Movement are most affected by corruption. A Political party which does not have internal democracy is talking about under mining parliamentary democracy.
- Harijan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Harijan (Hindustani: हरिजन (Devanagari), ہریجن (Nastaleeq); translation: "child of God") was a term used by Gandhi for Dalits.
- Harijan | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- Harijan's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Untouchables, Harijans
- An article on the Untouchables of India and Hinduism. A source of information for deeper understanding of religious subjects.
- Harijan: Definition from Answers.com
- Harijan n. , pl. , Harijan , or -jans .
Harijan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Harijan books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslanguage death linguicide
butte montana history
katha sarit sagara
bogalusa louisiana history