- Waltzing to the Olympics with the Matildas might be out of Ashleigh Sykes' hands
- Sykes will now return to her Japanese club, AS Harima Albion, where she'd barely said hello before she was whisked off to join the Matildas. She had time to meet her roommates, which included former Brisbane Roar goalkeeper Hoshimi Kishi, and that was ...
- Balestier Khalsa upset Kitchee SC in AFC Cup
- The second half panned out the same way but Kitchee would rue how they missed several chances, particularly in the 79th minute when substitute Hirokane Harima's shot deflected off Fadli Kamis but it was tipped over by the steady Zaiful Nizam.
- Japan-bound Ashleigh Sykes rules out Matildas return
- Japan-bound Ashleigh Sykes' first love was the Olympic Games, but the Canberra United striker will remain unavailable for the Matildas in the lead-up to Rio in August.
- Refractories Market Global and China 2020 Outlook with Key Players like
- Key Companies Worldwide are Vesuvius, RHI, Magnesita Refratários, Imerys, Krosaki Harima, Shinagawa Refractories, Magnezit, Harbison Walker International, Morgan Advanced Materials, Refratechnik, Chosun Refractories, Minteq and Saint-Gobain.
- IHI to promote aero-engines unit chief Mitsuoka to president
- Mitsuoka, a Yokohama native and a graduate of the University of Tokyo's graduate school, joined Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries Co., the predecessor to IHI, in 1980. He has been president of IHI's Aero-Engine & Space Operations unit since April ...
Harima is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Harima books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesayurveda body type test
volga automobile gaz-3111
dream interpretation sun
verb verbal noun and verbal adjective
morant bay rebellion