- Startup hopes to introduce home-grow device in 2017
- A Denver startup hopes to help those who want to grow their own cannabis but lack a green thumb. Former college buddies Fred Lindseth and Jeremy Harlam have landed a $20,000 investment from Boulder accelerator CanopyBoulder to develop iDro, ...
- The Photo Op of a Lifetime
- “I have a son with special needs. I would love to feel like there would be a place for him at Camp Harlam.” The words stood out to me on the page as if it were wrapped in neon lights.
- Globetrotters make pit stop in Kennewick
- The man was Wilt Chamberlain and the girl was Eloise Saperstein, the daughter of Harlam Globetrotters founder and longtime coach Abe Saperstein. Chamberlain was a rookie that year, and hated being a rookie, Eloise said. He was forced to carry the ...
- Camp Harlam Receives Grant To Help Children With Special Needs
- “One of the things that we're sensitive to is not wanting people to read that Camp Harlam is about to serving kids with Down syndrome, kids that are blind — maybe we will — but that's not what's going on,” said Selkow.
Harlam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Harlam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.