- PAP unveils line-up for West Coast GRC, Cedric Foo to defend Pioneer SMC
- PAP unveils line-up for West Coast GRC, Cedric Foo to defend Pioneer SMC. 1 of 4. Previous Next.
- 'Models of everything' created to improve accuracy of long-term weather
- NC State mathematician John Harlim is working on one such "model of everything," specifically for longer-range weather and climate prediction.
- Baylor, Texas Children's Cancer Center research helps determine molecular
- Others involved in this study included: Rikhia Chakraborty, Oliver Hampton, Xiaoyun Shen, Stephen Simko, Albert Shih, Harshal Abhyankar, Karen Phaik Har Lim, Kyle Covington, Lisa Trevino, Ninand Dewal, Donna Muzny, HarshaVardhan Doddapaneni, ...
- Research on rare blood disorder leads to diagnostic test, potential new therapies
- Others involved in the study include Marie-Luise Berres, Jeremy Price, Helene Salmon, Marylene Leboeuf, Miriam Merad, Monique Beltrao, and Sergio Lira, Mount Sinai School of Medicine; Karen Phaik-Har Lim, Tricia Peters, Philip Lupo, M. John Hicks, ...
Harlim is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Harlim books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
integral counseling psychology
irish immigration to puerto rico
yasothon province history