A selection of articles related to harmonia.
Original articles from our library related to the Harmonia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Harmonia.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Harmonia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Harmonia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Harmonia Chamber Singers re-ignite glowing tradition
- The Harmonia Chamber Singers have a tradition, a candlelight a cappella celebration that they call “Into Light.” In the words of the choir, this is music of “light and darkness, space and time, hope and rebirth, Lent and Easter.
- Work begins on Harmonia Oliwska
- POLAND TriCity-based development company Inpro has started the construction of Harmonia Oliwska near Gdańsk's Park Oliwskiego. Sales have been launched for a total of 151 apartments in the first stage. One square metre of an apartment costs on ...
- Temer volta a defender harmonia entre poderes para país superar crise
- O vice-presidente, Michel Temer, defendeu neste domingo (6) a harmonia entre os poderes e a unidade para o país vencer a crise. A declaração foi feita no interior de São Paulo, mas o recado ecoou em Brasília. Michel Temer, que andava discreto, agora ...
- Classical CD Of The Week: Mozart, Sonatas For Fortepiano
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Keyboard Sonatas vol.8 & 9, Kristian Bezuidenhout (fortepiano), Harmonia Mundi. There have been fortepianists before Ronald Brautigam and Kristian Bezuidenhout upon whose shoulders those two might be said to stand.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.