- 3-D Printing Comes to Boston's Museum of Fine Arts
- Harmonograph Dress from threeASFOUR's 2016 Fall/Winter Biomimicry collection debuted on the runway in February during New York Fashion Week. The group worked with Stratasys, a company that develops 3-D printing technology and solutions, ...
- Fresh from the Catwalks: Stratasys 3D Printed Fashion Pieces Featured in
- Exploring the synergy between fashion and technology, the exhibition includes 'Anthozoa', a 3D printed cape and skirt designed by Prof. Neri Oxman and Iris van Herpen; 'Harmonograph' 3D printed dress designed by threeASFOUR and Travis Fitch; as well ...
- Analysts Ratings on Stratasys Ltd. (SSYS)
- Neri Oxman and Iris van Herpen; 'Harmonograph' 3D printed dress designed by threeASFOUR and Travis Fitch; as well as 3D printed 'Molecule' shoes designed by Francis Bitonti. “I think one of the most amazing aspects of 3D printing is that it enables the ...
- Stratasys and threeASFOUR Show Math-Inspired 3D Printed Dresses at New York
- The Pangolin and Harmonograph 3D printed dresses were shown during threeASFOUR's AW16 runway show at Milk Studios, and form part of their new Biomimicry collection. ThreeASFOUR enlisted New York-based designer Travis Fitch to create these two ...
- Hot Stocks to Track: Stratasys, (NASDAQ:SSYS), Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Recently lighting up the New York Fashion Week catwalk, the 3D printed Harmonograph dress circles around the body in three spirals, following the geometry of the Fibonacci sequence and optically portraying the effect of a harmonograph. Combining ...
Harmonograph is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Harmonograph books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesa-6 intruder a-6f and a-6g
list of cocktails mixers
rio de janeiro famous cariocas
water purification screening
quebec french phonology and phonetics