A selection of articles related to harold holt.
Original articles from our library related to the Harold Holt. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Harold Holt.
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Remote Tampering: Declassified SRI Project
- An excerpt from "Perceptual Augmentation Techniques, Part One--Executive Summary" by Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ, SRI Project 3183, Final Report, Covering the Period January 1974 through February 1975. RECENTLY DECLASSIFIED BY THE CIA. "The...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychokinesis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Harold Holt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Harold Holt books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Harold Edward HOLT, PC, CH
- Harold Edward HOLT, PC, CH. Prime Minister 26 January 1966 to 19 December 1967. •.
- AUSTRALIA-UNITED STATES EXCHANGE OF LETTERS
- EXCHANGE OF LETTERS RELATING TO HAROLD E. HOLT NAVAL Communications Station at North West Cape in Western Australia (the Harold E.
- DROWNING BY NUMBERS: THE COMMERCIAL
- on Point Nepean in Victoria, Harold Holt Pool is a typical Australian icon.
Suggested News Resources
- Local veteran turns 100
- Veteran Harold Holt, centre, points out his 60-year and 65-year service pins to Legion president and friend Wayne Williams. Holt celebrated his 100th birthday Sunday.
- Humphrey B tries to grin and bear it
- ''If people could find a reason to blame us [for] Harold Holt's disappearance, they would find a way of doing it,'' he said.
- League honors veterans
- and Andrew Martino, US Army; Howard A.
- Minister under fire after flood report
- If he was Harold Holt he would have been swimming between the flags Mr Speaker. JEFF SEENEY, OPPOSITION LEADER: They seek to blame me, they seek to blame the opposition, they seek to blame Campbell Newman.
Suggested Web Resources
- Harold Holt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Harold Edward Holt, CH (5 August 1908 – 17 December 1967) was an Australian politician and the 17th Prime Minister of Australia.
- Harold Holt
- Harold Holt was, as Australian Prime Ministers go, a very healthy, energetic. youthful, well-connected person.
Harold Holt Topics
Related searchesinitial d background
inyo county california geography
dodecahedron canonical coordinates
cook islands maori grammar
list of diseases starting with b bj